Monday, November 22, 2010

MotoGP derived Ducati Desmosedici RR

MotoGP derived Ducati Desmosedici RR

MotoGP derived Ducati Desmosedici RR

Now, obviously who knows if this thing is real or not - this could be a great photoshop mock up made by some kid in their bedroom - however regardless I feel utterly let down by the design. I know a great number of Ducatista out there hate Pierre Terblanche, the current head designer, because he dared to go away from the classic 916 styling when he penned the 999. I personally love the 999, shocking I know since I own one, but at least it stands out. This pict looks like a very strange marriage between some of the classic 916 lines and the a vast number of the 999R parts. It inspires nothing particularly in me, reminding me more of a Honda than a Duc. I’ll hold out complete disrespect for it until I see one in person - if it ever gets made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © 2010 | Moto Body Cars| Privacy Policy